Private 6-Hour Tour to the Rumsiskes Open-Air Museum from Vilnius
Experience Lithuania’s heritage on a private, 6-hour tour of Rumsiskes’ open-air folk life museum, and see history come to life in a historic village. Depart from your Vilnius hotel and travel in an air-conditioned minivan with your personal guide. Walk through the museum’s four ‘regions,’ which include detailed reconstructions of traditional homes and workshops, and 80,000 exhibits spread across 40 acres (16 hectares).
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entry/Admission - Rumsiskes Open-Air Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Your private tour begins with hotel pickup in Vilnius and transfer in a climate-controlled vehicle to Rumsiskes, located about one hour from Vilnius.
Discover Lithuania’s rural traditions at this open-air museum, which features the country’s largest collection of national costumes, traditional toys, agricultural implements, religious art, and historic homes. Stroll through recreated villages and farmsteads made from about 80 authentic pre-Soviet buildings from across the country.
Costumed staff represent the people as they would have dressed 200 years ago, and you may stumble into a folk ensemble concert or holiday festival held on the museum grounds.
Your tour ends with return to your Vilnius hotel at the end of six hours.
Departure Point :Your chosen Vilnius City Hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Return to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.