Private 7-Night Tour of the Golden Triangle in Rajasthan from Delhi to Udaipur
Come and explore the exotic destinations of Rajasthan with Delhi on this 7-night exciting guided-tour which takes you throughout Delhi, the Capital of India. See one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal, along with Jaipur, the royal capital of India's Rajasthan state once home to the royal family. Travel to some of the most famous and beautiful sights in Rajasthan including Jodhpur, also known as the 'Golden Route' of Rajasthan, and of course, the Pink City, Jaipur. You'll also get to visit the Blue City (Jodhpur) and Lake City (Udaipur) in detail
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 7-nights accommodation in 3 star hotels
- Bottled water
- Local food tasting in multiple cities
- 1 traditional dinner with an Indian family in Jaipur
- Professional art historian guides at Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur, Jodhpur & Udaipur
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified & professional driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Rail tickets
- Day 1: New Delhi
On arrival, you'll be welcomed by a representative and then transfer to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel, proceed to visit Red Fort, Jama Maszid, Qutub Minar and Humayun's Tomb along with Parliament Street. In the evening, you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
Overnight in New Delhi
Day 2: New Delhi To Agra (250 Kms/ 5 Hrs)
After breakfast and hotel checkout, drive towards Agra to your hotel to check-in. Afterwards, head to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort for a visit and later drive back to hotel for overnight stay.
Overnight in Agra
Day 03: Agra To Jaipur (250 Kms/ 5 Hrs) (Via Fatehpur Sikri & Abhaneri Step Well's)
After breakfast and hotel check-out, make your way towards Fatehpur Sikri. Visit the Largest Gate in the World and then continue towards Abhaneri. Witness the most amazing geometrically designed Step Wells and later continue towards Jaipur. Upon arrival, check-in to hotel.
Overnight in Jaipur
Day 04: Jaipur
After breakfast, you'll visit Amber Fort, The Water Palace, The City Palace, The Royal Observatory along with The Palace of Winds and in the evening, enjoy a visit of the local market in Pink City. Later, drive back to hotel for overnight stay.
Overnight in Jaipur
Day 05: Jaipur To Jodhpur (320 Kms/ 5 Hrs) (Via Pushkar)
After breakfast and hotel check-out, drive towards Pushkar. Visit the worlds only Lord Brahma Temple and enjoy the walk around the Holy Lake of Pushkar. Continue your drive towards Jodhpur to visit Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada.
Overnight in Jodhpur
Day 06: Jodhpur To Udaipur (270 Kms/ 5 Hrs) (Via Ranakpur Jain Temples)
After breakfast, proceed towards Ranakpur. Visit the beautiful Jain Temples and then continue towards Udaipur. After hotel check-in, visit Lake Pichola where you'll enjoy a boat ride and great sunset views before returning to your hotel.
Overnight in Udaipur
Day 07: Udaipur
After breakfast, enjoy a visit of City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari along with Vintage Car Museum. In the evening, visit Fateh Sagar Lake.
Overnight in Udaipur
Day 08: Udaipur
After breakfast and hotel check-out, board your vehicle for a transfer to either Udaipur Railway Station, Udaipur Airport, Jaipur Railway Station or Jaipur Airport. Tour concludes with some wonderful memories of your Golden Triangle tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: arrival flight/rail details in New Delhi
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.