Private 8-Hour Plitvice Lakes Tour from Zagreb
A private tour with an experienced, very well educated and fun driver guide who will allow you to customize the tour as you wish. The main goal is for you to be satisfied and not only to see and learn about our country but to have a lot of fun while exploring it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice lakes NP
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
Exporing the breathtaking Rastoke Village
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
The most beautiful National park in Croatia. Walking tour, boat ride and train ride.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Josipa Jelacica), Zagreb Croatia
In the end of the tour we will drop you off at your accommodation
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any accommodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes is NOT included in the price of the tour. We will purchase the entrance ticket for you in advance , you will pay for it directly to our tour guide on departure day according to the pricelist below.
- Adults: 80 HRK (January,February and March) 160 HRK (April, May and October) / 300 HRK (June, July, August and September) Student*: 100 HRK (April, May and October) / 200 HRK (June, July, August and September) Children 7-17 years: 45 HRK (April, May and October) / 100 HRK (June, July, August and September) Children 0-6 years: Free of charge * Students must obtain and present their valid student ID card on the tour and in the park, otherwise will need to pay an adult price. ** Payment method: cash HRK, please prepare the exact amount
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.