Private 8 Hour Tour around Mostar INCLUDING BOSNIAN LUNCH
Take this tour and explore the highlights of Mostar's hidden gems.
You will be visiting 4 land marks
1st stop, Blagaj tekija (beautiful monastery at the bottom of a mountain )
2nd stop, Pocitelj (Discover a fortress ottoman town with stone built architecture)
3rd stop, Kravice Falls ( take a swim or gaze upon giant waterfalls )
4th stop Medugorje ( famous for Mother Mary appearing in 1981)
Families, small groups, couples and solos are welcome, we provide a delicious cultural lunch, water and light snacks are also provided along the duration of the tour.
Come and Tour with us today!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Bottled water provided
- Lunch - Experience the Bosnian culture with a taste of Bosnia. LUNCH PROVIDED (Dietary options available)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Blagaj tekija
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blagaj tekija, Blagaj village Localita Blagaj, Blagaj 88201 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Located underneath a cliff is one of the most beautiful monasteries in the world with a history of 600 next to the source of river Buna the picture perfect scene is worth no words. Sit and have a cold beverage or climb the top of the cliff whatever you choose you will sure fill up that camera of picture perfect memories.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pocitelj, Pocitelj, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Perl of Herzegovina. Discover an ancient fortress ottoman town with stone built architecture. this historic village is situated in the left bank of River Neretva.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Take a walking tour down with us down to the Kravice Falls.. now imagine a group of massive waterfalls with a heavenly natural pool at the bottom where you can swim.. that's right.. don't forget your swimming costume.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Medugorje, Medugorje, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Medugorje was on this very hillside that Mother Mary appeared and spoke to them, the the children told their parents their first reaction was skepticism, the apparitions did not stop and she appeared and appeared soon made believers out of the most vocal of critics.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Old Town, Onescukova 30, Rade Bitange 9a, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.