Private 8-hour Tour from Venice to Dolomites with private driver
Dolomites is a mountain range in Italy that extends to the provinces of Belluno, Bolzano, Trento, Udine and Pordenone. You will visit Cortina D´ampezzo which is the main town of the area and enjoy the wonderful views of the Misurina Lake and mountains.
You will discover the main emblematic sights of Dolomites with your private driver. Of course you will have some free time for a wonderful Italian lunch before driving back to Venice.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxury vehicle disposition for 8 hours
- Private pick up and drop off in Venice land outside the center
- Private Tour
- Local taxes
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Separate Official Tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lago di Misurina, Frazione di Auronzo di Cadore., Auronzo di Cadore Italy
Visit Lake Misurina and it's beautiful views
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Province of Belluno, Veneto
Visit this lovely town in the Dolomites Alps.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dolomiti del Veneto, Dolomiti del Veneto
Visit this wonderful moutain range.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
2: Dolomites, 32023 Rocca Pietore, Province of Belluno, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Piazzale Roma, Venice Airport, Venice Cruise Port, Hotel outside the center of Venice
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.