Private 8-hour Tour of Carmona and Seville from Seville with Hotel pick up
Carmona is one of Spain's oldest cities. Located only 30 minutes driving from the center of Seville, Carmona is one of the most beautiful and historical places of Andalusia. Located in top of a hill, and opposite from a stunning viewpoint (one of the best of Andalusia), Carmona has a lot to offer. It has a history of over 5000 years, hosting a very wide variety of civilisations that left their legacy in the city.
You will enjoy the first part of the tour in Carmona. Then, your private driver and guide will take you back to Seville, where you will enjoy a panoramic tour though the most emblematic sites of the third biggest city of Spain; Seville.
Amongst other monuments and sights in Seville you can get to know:
• Jewish Quarter
• Plaza España
• Seville’s Cathedral and La Giralda
• Royal Alcazar
• Bullfighting ring
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide for 8 hours
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private luxury vehicle for 8 hours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Seville casts a spell of enchantment over visitors from the minute they step foot on the quaint cobblestone lanes and stroll the palm-lined promenades. Elegant edifices, old-fashioned street lamps, and horse-drawn carriages create a magical ambience, and the sights are as stunning as the atmosphere.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Espana, Avenida de Isabel la Catolica, 41004 Seville Spain
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Santa Cruz, is the primary tourist neighborhood of Seville, Spain, and the former Jewish quarter of the medieval city.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Carmona, Carmona, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Carmona is one of the oldest towns in mainland Europe. Its pretty centre includes Moorish buildings as well as many fine buildings from across the ages. At just 30km from Seville it makes for a pleasant day trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
2: 41410 Carmona, Seville, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in Seville city
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing a infant seat and request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.