Private 90 Minute Manatee Tour
Our experienced licensed Captains provide an interesting interactive nature presentation. Fully covered boats in a no wave area make this tour very comfortable. We are fragile friendly with no steps to board. Three of our nine boats are reconfigured to accommodate motorized wheelchairs and scooters.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- High tech sunglasses
- Entry/Admission - Port of the Islands Marina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of the Islands Marina, Naples, FL 34114
Over 1000 patrons repeat each year! Take this roomy 90 minute six passenger, fully covered boat tour looking for manatees and other Everglades wildlife. We check out the harbor/ residential area and then into the Everglades mangrove forest. High tech see through the water sunglasses are provided. Check out the photo gallery on our website. The tour is in a no red tide no wave area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :525 Newport Dr, Naples, FL 34114, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.