Private A day in Venice: the most romantic art city in the world
Get to know magical Venice on this private day trip from Florence. With a private driver, travel to the beautiful city and begin with a 2-hour private walking tour with a knowledgeable local guide. See top Venice attractions such as St Mark’s Square, the Rialto Bridge and Doge’s Palace, and afterward, enjoy free time for lunch (own expense) and to explore independently. Perhaps delve into Venice’s hidden squares, ride a gondola, or visit the glass- and lace-making islands of Murano and Burano before rejoining your driver and returning to Florence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- English/Italian speaking driver
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
- Local professional Guide at your side in Venice
What's excluded :
- Boat ride from Piazzale Roma to St Mark's Square (approx. 6 euro)
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- Entry/Admission - Ponte di Rialto
- Entry/Admission - Piazza San Marco
- Entry/Admission - Ponte dei Sospiri
- Entry/Admission - Canal Grande
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
Meet your private driver at your hotel and, upon your arrival in Venice, your private guide is pleased to lead you on an unforgettable walking tour!
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Be part of the waterways dream that reflect elegant palaces with Byzantine, Gothic and Renaissance façades, small and delicate bridges, magnificent portals of the patrician dwellings, bulb-shaped domes and golden mosaics.
Enter the "calli”, discover small and green gardens behind ancient grates, and be enwrapped by the magic of lightness and colors of blown glass created by master glassmakers. Discover a unique city in the world, built between the coast and open sea on an archipelago of 120 islands linked by 350 bridges. Discover the millenary history in which east and west interweave giving life to a refined and charming culture. It is a city of invaluable artistic patrimony, declared "heritage of humanity" by UNESCO. Venice is all this and much more and is waiting to offer you an unforgettable experience, beginning with meeting up with a local Guide who will reveal its treasures to you.
Through the characteristic "calli", you will enter the ancient districts "sestieri" in Santa Croce and San Polo where the salt flats of the ancient and powerful Republic of Venice are located. You will then proceed to the Rialto area, the first settlement of the village, with its characteristic fish and vegetable market, the Church of San Giacomo, the oldest of Venice, the famous Rialto bridge, the oldest of the four bridges crossing the spectacular Grand Canal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Crossing this wonderful bridge you r private guide will be glad to escort you to the district of San Marco that is the centre of trade and culture of the city. The heart of this district is the splendid and magnificent Piazza San Marco, the "most elegant lounge in Europe", overlooking the most famous monuments of Venice: the splendid Byzantine Basilica with four portals and wonderful golden mosaics, to be viewed inside, the Renaissance Clock Tower and the masterpiece of the Gothic Palazzo Ducale.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ponte dei Sospiri, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venice Italy
Behind the Palazzo Ducale, from the Ponte di Paglia you can admire the famous Bridge of Sighs that used to be crossed by the condemned people before entering prison, hence the name. After the end of the private guided tour, you can find dozens of typical or elegant restaurants in the area around the square where you can taste the excellent Venetian cuisine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
In the afternoon, you will have free time to enjoy a romantic tour in one of the famous "gondolas", get to know the city better or dedicate some time to shopping and discovering the valuable crafts of the lagoon islands: the Murano blown glass and the Burano lace.
Before leaving, you can stop at one of the famous historical cafés of Piazza San Marco and enjoy an authentic Venetian style pleasure.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Venice, Venice, Veneto
After that return to Florence with your private driver
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up at 8.00 am at the hotel in Florence, if centrally located. In case the Hotel is not located in Florence city center we will arrange the pick up in a location in Florence city center to be advised.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Customers can be subject to a body temperature check. If the temperature is more than 37,5 °C, the clients are not allowed to access the Tour or Activity. Quota on the entrance to indoor and outdoor spaces: the access will be restricted in order to maintain the interpersonal distance of 1 mt.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.