Private Acropolis Tour with Breakfast
In a cozy deli in Koukaki neighborhood start your morning with a traditional cup of Greek coffee, straight from the hot embers of a ‘hovoli’, paired with a soft sweet pastry. This, however, is only the beginning! Indulge in a nutritiously decadent Greek breakfast full of Mediterranean flavours; choose from savory pancakes to mouth-watering omelet to fried eggs - this truly is a breakfast fit for the Gods of Olympus! After a hearty breakfast, it's time to discover the wonders of Ancient Greece as you follow your expert, local guide to the beautiful Acropolis! Witness in person the extraordinary allure of the Parthenon and its surrounding monuments, exploring the history of the sacred rock through time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of a licensed guide
- Private Acropolis tour
- Greek breakfast in a cozy restaurant in Koukaki neighborhood
- Goodbye gift as a memento of your experience
- We CAN provide food substitutions for vegetarians
- All taxes and VAT
What's excluded :
- Acropolis entrance fees (we can pre-purchase skip the line tickets for you)
- Private transportation
- Any additional orders or purchases
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koukaki, Koukaki, Athens, Attica
Rise and shine early in the morning to meet your local expert guide before your upcoming culinary experience. First things first; enjoy a traditional Greek coffee or a freshly made orange juice to gain strength for the adventure of the day.
The options for your Greek breakfast are equally indulging; choose savory pancakes made from Naxos potatoes, served with grilled talagani cheese, eggs, and thyme honey; or froutalia, a rich and mouth-watering omelette from Andros island, made with sausages and soft volaki cheese; or fried eggs with sygklino, a smoked ham recipe produced in the region of Peloponnese. How could you resist temptations like these?
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Having given your day the perfect start, it is time to follow your guide on a private tour to the Acropolis. Enter the imposing site through its marble gate, Propylaea, and stand in awe before the Temple of Athena Nike. Let your guide narrate fascinating stories about the Parthenon, the jewel-like temple devoted to Athena, the patron goddess of the city. Continue your tour to the famous Erechtheion, where the battle between Poseidon and Athena took place. Capture the beauty of the Caryatids, the marble maidens that used to decorate Erechtheion's porch.
After getting your fill of Greek culture, history, and food, it is time for your tour to come to an end. You will leave this remarkable experience rich in knowledge and fond memories!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Acropoli, Athens 117 42, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.