Private Advanced Trail Ride
Everyone always wants to jump on and ride fast when they’re with horses, and that’s exactly what our advanced ride is for. Experienced riders can kick up the energy a little and have a horseback adventure in a truly spectacular natural setting—Oahu’s North Shore. Guided by one of our wranglers, you’ll strike out onto technical trails and across open pastures, passing grazing cows who just might sneak a peek to see your skills!
This ride involves trotting and cantering, and it’s important that all participants have previous riding experience. Wranglers will assess riding skills and will base the pace of the ride on the skill level of the least experienced rider in the group. Our wranglers are well-trained and ready for anything, so as long as you have the horse skills needed, you’ll have a fun and safe experience.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of helmets
- Tour wrangler/ guide
- Free Parking
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Bottled Water (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Laie, Oahu, HI 96762
Trot and canter through 600 acres of beautiful Hawaiian countryside on this advanced riding experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96762, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. 220lb/100kg weight limit
- Long pants and covered shoes are recommended; bring a light jacket if the weather is cold
- We ride rain or shine. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Phones or small cameras are allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No pregnant or intoxicated riders are allowed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.