Private Aegean Villages Tour: Kirazli, Camlik, and Sirince
Travel to the Aegean villages of Kirazli, Camlik and Sirince. Customize your own itinerary on this private tour. Savor Turkish coffee or tea and more. Explore local culture and customs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- English-speaking professional guiding services
- 2 small bottled water per person
- Parking fees for the vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- After pickup from your Kusadasi hotel, Kusadasi cruise port, or Izmir airport, enjoy a scenic drive inland by minivan to Kirazli, a rustic Aegean village known as the ‘Cherry Village’ for its abundance of cherry tree orchards.
Along the way, let your guide know if there’s anything you want to see more of less of. As your tour is private, the itinerary is flexible and can be customized to suit you.
Stop at Kirazli and explore the small local valley, surrounded by rolling hills covered in cherry, fig, and olive groves, pine forests, and fertile farmland. Head into a local coffee house to relax over a Turkish tea or coffee, and visit the village mosque to observe the everyday customs and culture of the villagers.
Stroll through the backstreets and different neighborhoods, and interact with the locals to learn about their daily lives.
Next, continue to Camlık, a village famous for its Steam Train Museum, one of the biggest in Turkey. If you wish, visit the museum (own expense) to see its outdoor displays of steam engines.
Journey onward to Sirince, a former Greek village famous for its wine houses, olive oils, and organic vegetables and fruits. Enjoy free time to have lunch (own expense) and discover the village at your own pace.
Finally, stop for an educational presentation on Turkey’s famous carpets before your tour ends with a drop-off at your Kusadasi hotel, Kusadasi cruise port, or Izmir airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Kusadasi port, hotels in Kusadasi or Izmir AirportPorts
- Kusadasi Port
Departure Time :Please contact your local supplier to reconfirm your departure time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult,
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.