Private African American Atlanta Culture Tour by Luxury Car
This tour reflects the history and achievements of African Americans. This tour highlights the struggles and the prominence of the black culture in Atlanta. This tour is engaging and gives you a proper perspective on life as an African American living in the early 1900s and present. This tour is for all who loves and are interested in African American history and culture. This tour allows you to hop off, to get close up with history and to take personal pictures of iconic locations.
This is a feel good tour for everyone to experience! Perfect for locals and tourist.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Complimentary **local** pick up and Hotel pick up
- Entry/Admission - Morris Brown College
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: APEX Museum, 135 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303-2567
The history of black culture.
Pass By: Ebenezer Baptist Church of Atlanta, 407 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312-1503
An Iconic institution in Black culture.
Pass By: The King Center, 449 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312-1503
The history of the Civil Rights Movement.
Pass By: Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, 450 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312-1504
The Birth House of Martin Luther King.
Stop At: Morris Brown College, 643 M.L.K. Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30314, USA
Tour the area of Morris Brown
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Morehouse School of Medicine, 720 Westview Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
All Black male College
Pass By: Sweet Auburn Ave, Atlanta, GA
A historically African-American area closely associated with the Civil Rights movement.
Pass By: Atlanta City Studio, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite #N220, Atlanta, GA 30308-1884
Tyler Perry Studio
Departure Point :135 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We only pick up within the local tour areas. If you plan to use this complimentary service please request for pick-up at least 2-hours prior to tour start time.(We charge a small fee for for Airport pick-ups and pick-ups outside of Atlanta)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.