Private Afternoon Charter Boat Tour Key West
Many of our guests have described their trip with us as a highlight of their visit. We are a private custom charter tour that provides you with all the options for a fun-filled day on the water. We are laid back and flexible. We let you decide how you'd like to spend your day. We can customize times so, please give us a call if you have a longer excursion in mind. We are conscientious and keep our vessel and equipment clean and sanitized to give you the ultimate peace of mind.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Fresh Fruit provided
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - You are welcome to bring your own. We have a large Yeti cooler full of ice.
Enjoy an afternoon in the crystal clear water of The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. This private custom charter will take you on an adventure snorkeling at the reef. See marine life in their natural habitat. Sea Turtles, Tropical Fish, Starfish and a living coral reef abound. Your Captain is knowledgeable and will guide you through the experience. You will stop at a tropical sandbar to splash around and see the home for many bird species while encircling the mangroves on your tour. You will also be welcome to use the stand-up paddle board! This will help you navigate the sand-bar and have some fun. If fishing is on your bucket list, we can cast the rod and enjoy some near shore fishing. It's your day and you design the activities that you are interested in. No two trips are alike and we can't wait to help you make wonderful memories!
• Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, FL 33040
• Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Departure Point :Stock Island Marina Village, 7005 Shrimp Rd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Vessles and equipment are cleaned and sanitized for every trip.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.