Private Agra Day Tour from Delhi by Superfast Train - All inclusive
Our representative will receive you from your hotel and transfer to railway station to board the superfast AC train to Agra.
11:00 hrs Visit Taj Mahal
Around 11:00 hrs you will reach the Taj Mahal. .
Your train Gatimaan Express departs H. Nizamuddin, Delhi. Tea & Breakfast will be served in the train.
On arrival Agra, pickup from Railway Station by our representative and guide.
Visit the Taj Mahal one of the seven wonders of the world.
Visit Agra Fort a vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar.
Transfer for buffet lunch.
Evening free to explore the Bazaar of Agra. One can buy most famous marble handicraft there.
Transfer to Railway Station to board your train to Delhi.
Gatimaan Express train departs Agra.
Arrive Delhi. Our representative will receive and transfer you to hotel/airport.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Pick up/ Drop Facility
- Private Air-conditioned Car ( For Agra Sightseeing)
- Lunch in a multicuisine Restaurant
- All Toll Taxes + Parking Fees
- Entry Fees of all monuments
- Mineral Bottled Water
- Professional Guide
- AC Train Coach Fare of Round trip
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- All kind Drinks like soft/Hard ( Available To purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Pride of Agra
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Fort of Akbar
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up anywhere in Delhi and drive to Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway station to catch the train and depart to Agra
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.