Private Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur
Enjoy some of India’s most beautiful sights on this private full day trip to Agra including round trip transportation from Jaipur. On the way, stop in the small village of Abhaneri to visit the 11th century Step Well Chand Baoli. In Agra, visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort. Your private guide will share with you the fascinating histories of these amazing monuments.
• Full Day Trip by Private Car and Driver
• Abhaneri Step Well (Chand Baori)
• Taj Mahal - UNESCO
• Agra Fort - UNESCO
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Local Guide.
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle from Jaipur to Agra & Back via Abhaneri.
- Hotel Pick up / drop off within city center only.
- 02 bottle of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chand Baori (Step well), Jaipur-Agra Road, Abhaneri 303313 India
It is an early morning tour to Agra from Jaipur. You shall be picked up at approx. 06:00 AM from your hotel. Sit back in your private vehicle, and relax.
En-route stop in the village of Abhaneri. Visit the remains of the ancient Harshat Mata temple, such as the front chamber, the terrace, and the sanctuary walls. See images of Hindu deities such as Vishnu and scenes of music, sport, and dance. You will also visit the 11th-century Chand Baoli step well, a unique idea conceived by the villagers as a way to capture the rain. Therefore, the step well serves as an impressive water reservoir. Located in the front of the Harshat Mata temple, this colossal step well has a depth of 65 feet with 13 levels. Chand Baori is one of the deepest and largest stepwells in India. It is an architectural wonder with several verandas, beautifully carved panels, and stone-carved pillars that were used as pulleys for drawing water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
After this, continue your drive to Agra. Upon arrival, you will have some free time for lunch (own expense).
In the afternoon, visit the Taj Mahal, a “Monument to Love”. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built the monument in memory of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an immense mausoleum of beautiful white marble with inlaid precious stones built between 1631 and 1648. It is the jewel of Muslim art in India and considered to be one of the most impressive architectural masterpieces in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Next, visit the 16th century Agra Fort with its battlements, apartments, gardens and audience halls. The Red Fort of Agra is a powerful fortress built of red sandstone. It was the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. Within the Fort, you will find many fairy tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal - built by Shah Jahan. Also view audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas as well as two very beautiful mosques.
The tour concludes with a drive back to Jaipur. Upon arrival, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup re-confirmation is required upon booking.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.