Private airport drop off Barranquilla
Guests are picked up in a comfortable car, minivan or SUV, by an experienced driver. Please choose
the service option that best suits your group, this service is for your private party only.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, private driver, all taxes, parking fees, toll road fees,...
What's excluded :
- Tips for driver, snacks, food, souvenirs, etc.
- Our guests are greeted by one of our professional drivers .No need to worry about other strangers being squeezed or crammed in the same car, our service is exclusively for you and/or the guests that you previously reserved for, only.
Feel free to ask our friendly specialist that will accompany you any questions that you may have, for they are not just drivers, but well experienced locals.
Our vehicles are safe, comfortable, all equipped with air conditioning, tinted windows, and Insurance.
Departure Point :
Your driver will be waiting outside the arrival hall with a sign that has your name on it. This service is meet and greet. If your flight is delayed, please contact us asap.
OtherBarranquilla, Atlantico, Colombia
Departure Time :1-3 pax 3/20/2020 - 6/18/2022
4-6 Pax 7/31/2020 - 6/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
7-15 Pax 7/31/2020 - 6/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport, Calle 30, Km 7 Aeropuerto Ernesto Cortissoz Soledad, Barranquilla, Atlántico, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- 2 bags maximum per passenger
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Way Cool Tours take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.