Private Airport Transfer: Cairo Airport Transfer to anywhere in Giza
We are a leading travel & transport company that works in the Egyptian tourist market. Our branches are available at most of the touristic cities and five stars hotels around Egypt. We also have branches at all Cairo airport terminals. And this is a great advantage for Rimo Tours as we can deliver fast and high-quality services around the clock in addition to experience the first class hospitality and professionalism of our staff.
All our vehicles are equipped with speed limit system [according to the standards of the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism.
- All our passengers are covered by Passengers Accident Insurance and also their baggage are insured by Baggage Insurance.
-All our cars are fully insured.
-All our cars are GPS Tracked by our dispatcher.
-Our fleet is composed of new cars only (maximum 3 years old cars)
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Upon arrival into Cairo Airport, please proceed to the main exit. The driver will be waiting directly outside the arrivals hall holding a name sign, as due to Egypt legislation they cannot enter the building.- You can contact our 24/7 duty mobile If you require any assistance +201060600786
Departure Point :
Upon arrival into Cairo Airport, please proceed to the main exit. The driver will be waiting directly outside the arrivals hall holding a name sign, as due to Egypt legislation they cannot enter the building.- . (We can also provide Meet & Assist service upon request) You can contact our 24/7 duty mobile If you require any assistance +201060600786
AirportsCairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :Giza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.