Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 4-seater taxi
Relax and enjoy your journey back to Larnaca International Airport in our air-conditioned Private Vehicle. Your driver will collect you from your hotel or private accommodation ensuring a smooth and stress free transfer.
per adult from
30 to 180 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-Way Transfer to Larnaca International Airport
- Professional Driver
- Air conditioned vehicle
- All taxes & fees
What's excluded :
- Start your journey home relaxed and without hassle by pre-booking your private transfer. Your driver will collect you at the time of your choice and from the location of your choice to take you to Larnaca Airport.
When booking you will need to provide us with your departure flight details and details of where you would like to be collected from, if your collection point is a private address, please ensure that you also provide the full address, please also advise us of your preferred collection time, noting that you need to be at the airport two hours prior to your flights departure.
Private transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location within Cyprus.
Departure Point :
Pick up start may vary depending on hotel location
Return Detail :Larnaca International Airport, Larnaca, Cyprus
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each passenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase. Over sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please Inquire prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Please note that a 4 Seater taxi may not have enough space for 4 people with 4 large suitcases and in such case, a 6 Seater taxi is recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant/child seats available at a surcharge of €5 each way ( payable locally)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.