Private Airport Transfer: from Palermo to Falcone–Borsellino Airport (PMO)
Book here your safe and reliable Private Airport Transfer from your hotel or location within the Palermo city area to Falcone–Borsellino Airport (PMO).
Our service operates across 150+ countries and 1500+ airports with an excellent customer satisfaction rating of 9/10 based on 35k+ reviews.
- Fixed price with no hidden costs after booking.
- Modern cars only.
- Certified professional drivers.
- 24/7 Customer Support (English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch and Portuguese).
per adult from
What's included :
- Free waiting time: 20 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Child seats on request
- Pets on board on request
- Large luggage (such as golf bags or skis) on request
- We got you covered at every moment!
Select your arrival date and the number of passengers to see our prices.
Choose the vehicle that better fits your needs (the number of passengers and luggage*) and press the Checkout button.
Fill the booking with the correspondent information: name, flight information, pick up location within Palermo city area**, special requirements (child seats, pets, large luggage, special needs, etc), payment details and contact information.
Once the booking is completed you will receive an email with the confirmation and important information.
The driver will be waiting for you with a maximum waiting time of 20min.
- Our prices include one bag or suitcase per passenger seat per item. All luggage must be declared when the booking is being made. Smaller items that fit in the passenger footwell (e.g. a laptop case, handbag or small shoulder bag) do not need to be declared.
- Each declared luggage shouldn’t exceed the following sizes: based on a maximum combined size (length + width + height) of 62 inches or 158cm. There's no maximum weight restriction for this transfer service.
- The passenger shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess luggage.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Pick Up locations outside the described area may be rejected.
Departure Point :
Pick up: Choose your location within the Palermo city area.
OtherPalermo, PA, Italy - Hotels or other locations within Palermo city area.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Minivan 1/16/2020 - 8/7/2022
Standard Sedan 1/16/2020 - 8/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Add-on: Pet onboard 6/17/2021 - 8/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Large Minibus 1/16/2020 - 8/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Palermo Airport, 90045 Cinisi, PA, Italy - Falcone–Borsellino Airport (PMO)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Please contact the driver in case of unexpected delays in your flight or hotel check-out time. You can find the driver’s phone number on your voucher.
- Please notify us through the comments box if you need a child seat, if you travel with your pet or if you have large luggage (including the sizes) and everything else you need us to know.
- The duration of transfers can vary depending on the time of the day and traffic conditions.
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
- Vehicles interiors being disinfected after each transfer.
- Vehicles exteriors being washed daily.
- Drivers wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- Hand sanitizers or aerosols offered to the clients.
- Additional precautions like a divider between the driver and the client may also occur.
- Most travelers can participate
- Client should wear a mask for the entirety of the journey.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Drivers wearing masks and gloves at all times. | Vehicles’ exteriors being washed daily. | A divider between the driver and the client may also occur. | Clients must be at the airport 3 hours before the departure. | Client should wear a mask for the entirety of the journey.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.