Private Airport Transfer from SFO to Sonoma Valley
We pride our self the best airport transportation limousine car service provider to busy corporate executives and leisure clients to make their trip more productive and enjoyable. Our Airport Transportation Limousine Car Service chauffeurs are trained to maintain intimate familiarity with the layout, logistical details and surrounding traffic patterns of the airports we service. Additionally, our drivers remain in constant cell phone and text contact ensuring that your vehicle is where you need it, when you need it
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Friendly, knowledgeable and background verified professional chauffeur
- Private airport transportation
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Additional stops
- Bridge Toll
- Chauffeur Gratuities (20% recommended)
- Meet & Greet Service
- A Comfortable and affordable small or large group One-Way or Round-Trip transfer from San Francisco Intl. Airport SFO to Sonoma Valley. Pick up from SFO and transfer to Sonoma Valley (hotel, home or office) Our private airport transfer service is affordable and available 24/7, so you can be certain that we will take care of your transportation needs day or night.
We monitor all commercial flights (ARRIVALS ONLY), even if its delayed or early you can count on our professionals to be there when you arrive. Each chauffeur is professional, knowledgeable and very familiar with the particular needs of the business traveler. So, while we can't take all the stress away from a business trip, your Chauffeur will make certain you get to and from your destination in the most efficient, timely and comfortable way possible. All fees are included with the exception of Chauffeur gratuity. We do NOT update flight (DEPARTURE). This is the sole responsibility of passenger
Complimentary Overtime and Wait time Policy:
Overtime and wait time pay will apply after 15 minutes of a prearranged time described on the reservation.
Additional Wait & Extra Stops Policy:
Additional wait time will be billed at $15.00 to $30.00 per every 15 minutes after the first initial complementary 15 minutes.
Additional stops are billed at $20.00 per stop. Higher rates may apply based on actual distance.
Wait time on Airport Arrivals:
• 45 minutes for International Arrivals
• 30 minutes for Domestic Arrivals
Overtime charges are billed between $15.00 to $30.00 (depending on vehicle type) per every 15 minutes after the initial waiting time.
Departure Point :San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA 94128, USA
Upon Airport Arrivals: Your Chauffeur will call you to establish contact. Then Pick you up at the Curbside of the Baggage Claim or Arrival level. At your request - Meet & Greet with a welcome name sign at the Baggage or Custom Arrival (Additional Charges Will apply). Suppliers and travelers will coordinate drop off address in Sonoma Valley
AirportsSan Francisco Intl Airport, San Bruno, CA 94128
Return Detail :Napa, CA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant & Toddler Car Seats available upon request.
- Executive Class Sedan's accommodate up to 3 passengers and up to 3 medium size suitcases.
- Executive Class SUV's accommodate up to 6 passengers and up to 6 medium size suitcases.
- Executive Sprinter Van’s accommodate up to 12 passengers and up to 12 medium size suitcases.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- 1st Classic Transportation Inc. reserves the right to END A TRIP IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT REFUND, if the Chauffeur deems the activity on board our vehicles to be either unsafe or illegal or the party is not cooperating with reasonable requests/instructions from the Chauffeur. The party will be either dropped off on the spot or to the nearest Law Enforcement Office.
- This is a private airport transfer. Only your group will participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.