Private Airport Transfer Poznań MINIVAN Vito or Similar
We will pick you up from the hotel, airport, train station and any other address in Poznan. The driver will be waiting with the card with your name or company name. If you want to get to another city, ask. We will price and issue an offer for you.
per adult from
30 to 360 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The driver will pick you up from the address you ordered, help you with your luggage and go to your destination without any questions. We want your journey from the airport or hotel to be comfortable and stress free. With us you have the guarantee of proper service. While driving, you can easily relax, admire the city or use this time for business affairs. We guarantee that you will always get a clean car and punctual driver. Your plane is delayed, do not get stressed, the driver will monitor the landing time. We invite you to take advantage of our other offers.
Departure Point :
AirportsLawica Airport, Poznan Poland
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.