Private Airport Transfer Service to Guatemala City
We bring to our costumers a comfortable and a safe transportation service.
Get to the airport on time to your flight in an air-conditioned minivan, and rest while one of our professional drivers take you to your destination. Spanish and English spoken drivers are also available. We can drive you any time of the day from any starting hotel point in Antigua Guatemala and take you back and forth the La Aurora Airport or Guatemala City.
per adult from
45 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled Water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- We offer a transfer from Antigua Guatemala to La Aurora Airport.
We like to be prepared for you and as soon we receive your booking, we will coordinate our staff to be tracking your flight information on the day of arrival in case of any delay, early arrival, etc.
We will be picking you up at your hotel, please be ready 15 minutes before pick up.
The route could last from 45 minutes up to 1 hour and a half.
Departure Point :
We pick up travelers from any hotel in Antigua Guatemala.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/24/2020 - 1/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :La Aurora International Airport, Central America 9 Avenida 14-75 Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01013, GuatemalaZone 10, Guatemala City, Guatemala - Any Hotel in Zone 10Zone 9, Guatemala City, Guatemala - Any hotel in zone 9Zone 4, Guatemala City, Guatemala - Any Hotel in zone 4Zone 1, Guatemala City, Guatemala - Any hotel in zone 1Zona 13, Guatemala City, Guatemala - Any hotel in zone 13
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.