Private Airport Transit Tour in Seoul from Incheon airport
Here you can find tour for you to get the most out of your stopover in Incheon airport! Make your own customized private tour and use your time efficiently in limited time in Seoul! Our local tour guide will take you to some places that you want to visit! There are many places though, you can discuss where to go and how much you want to spend time at the site! Itinerary is flexible! Plus you will have authentic local food in Seoul like locals! Tour guide will introduce good local restaurants! In this tour program, you will visit major palaces, Gyeongbok palace after rental of hanbok.So you will take pictures in the palace in Hanbok! Furthermore visit other tour destination like Bukchon Hanok village or Namsan Hanok village, Gwangjang market, Seoul N Tower, Myeongdong Hyper shopping street,etc. But this is just a suggestion plan for you. If there's other place you want to visit, you can change the itinerary! Since it is a private tour only for your group.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air conditioned Private transportation : a van or a mini bus
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees on the itinerary only
- Pickup & Dropoff at Incheon International Airport Terminal
- Customized private tour program
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks(unless specified)
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
- Main Royal Palace in Seoul, Tuesday closed, will visit Changdeokgung on Tuesday
*Hanbok Rental Place, you can choose your own hanbok and wear it. When you change, move on to the palace
*Depending on situation, hanbok rental shop can be changed to other - included Hanbok rental
Departure Point :
Please let us know your arrival & departure flight detail .
AirportsIncheon Intl Airport, 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon South Korea
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- You don't have to follow suggested Itinerary above. Just let me know where you want to visit and explore.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Here Korea Travel