Private Ala Archa+City tour of Bishkek (lunch at Supara ethnic restaurant incl)
In only one day you will take beautiful pictures in the fascinating Ala-Archa National Park, enjoy your national Kyrgyz lunch and have a private sightseeing tour around the capital of Kyrgyzstan - Bishkek city.
* want to feel the energy of Kyrgyzstan
* get acquainted with Bishkek city spirit and its history
* enjoy incredible views at the Ala Archa National Park
then this tour perfectly suits you!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch in a national style at the ethnic complex "Supara"
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guide services
- Entry/Admission - Ala-Archa Gorge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ala-Archa Gorge, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
One of the most visited places in Kyrgyzstan is Ala-Archa nature reserve. It is located 30 km from Bishkek in an area of 20,000 hectares, where there is everything: mountains, rivers, pine forests growing on the slopes of the mountains. It is these forests gave the name to the reserve. "Ala-Archa" means “variegated juniper” that fully characterizes the diversity of pine and spruce forests of the reserve. Every visitor discovers an amazing world of flora and fauna of Kyrgyzstan.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Osh Bazaar, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Bishkek's most central bazaar has a certain compulsive interest and is an important city landmark. For traditional Kyrgyz clothes, including white imitation-felt ak kalpak hats (80som) and colourful shepherds' chests, find the stalls outside the south tip of the bazaar's Khial building. Mondays are quiet, but on any other day it bustles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ala-Too Square, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Ala-Too Square is Kyrgyzstan’s main square, located in the center of Bishkek. Ala-Too in Kyrgyz means “great mountain”, symbolizing the mountainous terrain and nature of the country. Ala-Too is a popular place for festivals, celebrations, and holidays. Ala-Too is usually decorated with lights for Independence Day (August 31) and New Years (featuring a large tree with traditional Kyrgyz designs).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bishkek, Bishkek
Visit the following places: Pobeda Square (Victory Square), Duboviy Park (Oak Park), the National Museum of History, National Philharmonic.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Once you confirm the booking please let us know your pick-up address.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.