Private All-inclusive Excursion in the Archipelago
Explore one of Helsinki's best-kept natural secrets and join us on this half-day privately guided hike in the Archipelago where the forest meets the sea.
One of our most popular hikes last year was upon the coastal trails of Helsinki's archipelago. A walk into the coastal forests brings us on a maintained nature trail with countless smaller trails made by deers, foxes, moose and more! Around our trail, we will visit an ancient burial cairn dated back to the Nordic bronze age and Soviet-era bunkers which have since been reclaimed by nature.
Our time in the archipelago will be about experiencing nature first-hand and using our senses. The aroma of the forest, the sounds of the sea, the colours of the season, our feet upon the undisturbed ground, and a delicious lunch overlooking the baltic sea.
We believe that nature heals. Surrounded by natural wonders and incredibly diverse habitats this half-day in the archipelago will leave you wanting to rekindle your love for the outdoors.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch with dessert
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Raincoat in case of rain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Helsinki, Helsinki, Uusimaa
Pick-up from your accommodation.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Porkkalanniemi, Kirkkonummi Finland
Our drive to Porkkalaniemi will take approximately 50 minutes from Helsinki. The walk itself requires only a basic level of fitness with some small changes in elevation.
Our walk begins on a forest trail leading to an open-rock area which is the first display of the many diverse areas Porkkala has to offer. This open-rock area will allow us to see what effects coastal weather has on the near-by forest. Pine trees that are used to standing tall and true are forced to grow into short disfigured trees which reach for the forest inland.
After the forest path will find ourselves with a picturesque coastal view. There will be picnic tables to have a break and fill up on a prepared lunch with coffee and tea.
The last area of our walk is a highly regarded bird watching area with magnificent views of the archipelago. It provides a great getaway from the city for a few hours leaving you with your fill of nature.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Vantaa 1531 Finland
- West Terminal 2, Tyynenmerenkatu 14, 00180 Helsinki, Finland
- Katajanokan terminaali - Katajanokka Terminal, Katajanokanlaituri 8 (Mastokatu 1), 00160 Helsinki, Finland
- Olympiaterminaali - Olympia Terminal, Olympiaranta 1, 00140 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.