Private All Inclusive Speedboat to Soufriere with Lunch, Mud Bath & Waterfall
If you are looking for an All-inclusive private boat shore excursion in St Lucia, which is certified Covid-19 compliant, where you may visit the volcano and mud bath as well as enjoy beach time and snorkeling at the best sites in St Lucia, then this is the perfect tour for you upon arrival in Port Castries, St Lucia or staying at a hotel or local property on the island. This small group boat tour stays away from the crowded catamarans and allows you to enjoy the island at your own pace or maybe even tailor the tour based on your requirements.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Docking Fees
- Beverages (bottled water, beer, soda)
- Complimentary Taxi in Soufriere to visit Volcano Mud Bath and Waterfall (may be shared)
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Marine Reserve Snorkelling Fees
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Toraille Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
Therapeutic Mud Bath & Natural Hot Water Pools.
(This is 5 minutes away from the dock and we provide a complimentary transfer which may be shared.)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toraille Waterfall, Soufriere St. Lucia
Enjoy a relaxing massage from a cold waterfall.
(This is 10 minutes away from the dock and we provide a complimentary transfer which may be shared.)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jalousie Beach, St. Lucia
Enjoy the white sand beach at Sugar Beach or snorkel with the fishes before heading back to the ship.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
Famous for being the setting in various film scenes, the view truly is breathtaking!!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For all other Guest Houses, AirBnB's andHotels in the North of the island like Royalton, St. James Club, Rendezvous, Sandals Regency, etc, you may contact us for additional pickup details. Taxi may be at an additional cost depending on Hotel or Guest House location. Ports
- Castries Harbor
- Rodney Bay Marina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please proceed to ferry dock to meet your guide upon disembarkation.
- Tour Duration is approximately 6 hours but flexible as this is a private tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Persons should be flexible enough to board a boat at the dock and at the beach.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Certified Covid-19 compliant by Ministry of Tourism and St. Lucia Air & Seaport Authority. Guest may be denied boarding if they display Covid-19 symptoms. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic clients are asked to bring along their personal snorkel gear.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.