Private Altun Ha Ruins with Rum factory & Belize sign from Belize City
Perfect for all ages as this tour includes something for everyone to do and enjoy. Enjoy comfortable, safe and reliable transportation that’s always on time and prepared. Book this tour now and get value for your money along with memories that last a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Altun Ha
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altun Ha, Rock Stone Pond Belize
Experience the ancient Mayan civilizations and enjoy historical enlightenment by your personal professional guide. Hike the Sun God Temple and feel “on top of the world” or take it light and simply walk the plazas and marvel at these antique temples. At the end of your tour, your guide will allow you to do on site souvenir shopping and can also take you to purchase local lunch before taking you back to your drop off point.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Belize Sign Monument, Sea Shore Drive Buttonwood Bay Area, Belize City Belize
On the way to or from the ruins, you will be taken to the Belize sign monument to take some unforgettable photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Travellers Liquors - Belize, Philip Goldson Hwy (Northern Highway), Belize City, Belize
You can choose to start the party early by stopping at the rum factory on the way to the ruins or opp to do it on your return. However you choose to do it; your experience will be memorable as you enjoy multiple tastings and samples of the different local rums. You’ll also do a short walking tour of the museum.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Incase you don’t see your hotel, guest house, air bnb or other, please state this during your booking or contact us by emailPorts
- Belize City Fort steet tourism port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All traveler luggage will be sanitized upon arrival. Air purifiers are used onboard the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.