Private Amsterdam Best Family Food Tour
Forget about Dutch flowers and windmills: hello foodie heaven! Together with your family, you'll make your taste buds dance with some amazing food. Enjoy the best local delicacies in the hippest neighborhood. There's plenty of fun for kids and infinite moments of delight for everyone!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 5 delicious tastings for each person
- 1 alcoholic & non alcoholic drinks
- Private Guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museumkwartier, 1071 MA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Next to the main entrance of the Cobra Cafe at Museumplein, on Hobbemastraat 18
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sarphatipark, 1073 CZ Amsterdam The Netherlands
Go to the picturesque Sarphatipark, a playground where your kids will enjoy a fun time mingling with other local kids.
Try a piece of delicious fresh & fried fish or authentic "herring" at a near shop, if you want to go really local!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Albert Cuyp Market, Albert Cuypstraat, Amsterdam The Netherlands
A great place to experience the real local life of the Amsterdammers, or where to buy authentic souvenirs. Nearby, take a break at a new cafe concept: Come as you are, pay as you feel! Relax and have a drink or smoothie for the kids
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arti et Amicitiae, Rokin 112, 1012 LB Amsterdam The Netherlands
Enjoy a huge warm Stroopwafel - the sweet Dutch treat enjoyed by everyone, in a hidden shop close by
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: De Pijp, Sarphatipark 19, 1, 1073, 1072 NH Amsterdam, Netherlands
Receive family friendly recommendations about what to do in this hip district. Plus, have some real Dutch Fries & Chicken Sate or Cheese! More recommendations & goodbye!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kaasbar Amsterdam, Ferdinand Bolstraat 10, 1072 LJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :De Pijp, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.