Private Amsterdam Red Light District tour with food tastings
Explore Amsterdam's notorious Red Light District and learn about Dutch food culture on this 2-hour private tour.
Start at the Amsterdam Central Station to meet your tour guide. Walk to the Red Light District and see several well-known sights like the Old Church, China Town and the narrowest street of Amsterdam.
Listen to your knowledgeable, local guide as they provide you with an educational insight to the area and its coffee shop culture.
Learn about Dutch food culture, what locals eat and what the traditional Dutch snacks are. Taste 3 Dutch foods, such as a kroket, Dutch cheese and the famous stroopwafel.
End your day at Dam Square.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Light District, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Explore the Amsterdam Red Light District with your private guide. Learn about the history, prostitution and coffeeshop culture. You also get to stop at different places for food tastings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Amsterdam Centraal, Stationsplein, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.