Private and exclusive Lima Bike Tour
The colorful districts of Miraflores and Barranco will give us a wonderful day, full of sports and tranquility getting to know the peaceful parks and green areas of the city.
We start the adventure in Miraflores from a very nice street to “Parque Kennedy”, This park became famous in Lima due to cats living on the grass and trees, After that, we will take one of the main avenues (safe to ride) to go towards Miraflores bay and get to the nice and romantic “Parque del amor”, made by a well recognized local artist called Victor Delfin, aside from enjoying the beautiful view that this place offers us.
Then, We will be able to visit the mythical “Puente de los Suspiros” and the beautiful art murals in the peaceful streets of this district. We will have the chance to do many stops to take a break and buy water,
This adventure guarantees a very interesting and healthy experience. Nothing more relaxing than riding bike around the colorful district of Lima.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Parque del Amor, Malecon de la Reserva Miraflores, Lima 18 Peru
“Parque del amor”, where you will have the chance to get excellent pictures of a monument made by a well recognized local artist called Victor Delfin
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parque Kennedy - Parque Central de Miraflores, Lima Peru
A very popular area visited by both, locals and foreigners. This park became famous in Lima due to cats living on the grass and trees, so visitors take this opportunity to pet the cats and take pictures of the beautiful flowers of this park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
we ride throughout the bay until getting to the bohemian and artistic Barranco District. We will be able to visit the mythical “Puente de los Suspiros” and the beautiful art murals in the peaceful streets of this district.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Larcomar, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/22/2019 - 8/8/2022
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.