Private and exclusive wine tour in the beautiful hills of Lucca. Wine tasting.
We provide our guests with a unique personal experience, this is a very exclusive and private tour that portrays how deeply passionate the wine-makers are. They will not only tell our guests of their land and history but about new techniques, organic winemaking and constantly improving the quality of their wine. Carole Stork who provides the tour has a strong and friendly relationship with the vineyards, this ensures that our guests receive only the best quality of service. Carole will be with our guests on the tour and will be able to assist and recommend many beautiful Lucca attractions and quality restaurants.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Our guests will taste up to 10 different wines, the winetasting will be accompanied with the best Tuscan food, in particular ham, salami, cheese and local bread.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lucca's Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino), Piazza San Martino, Lucca Italy
Minimum 2 people.
Departure Point :Piazza San Martino, Piazza S. Martino, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.