Private and Personalized City Tour of Quito Teleferico and Middle of the World
Quito is a beautiful city and a great destination in South America. Be part of these great experiences living the culture, friendly people, local food, and the best weather in the andes mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Basilica del Voto Nacional
- Entry/Admission - Quito Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
What's excluded :
- Lunch - lunch and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vía Al Teleférico, Quito, Ecuador
A great introduction of Quito City is the Teleferico, the best viewerpoint for the capital. Our Private and personalized Quito Day Tour will start from your hotel at 08:30 am. Our private transportation and National bilingual guide will pick you up from your hotel and then drive to the cable car north-west part of Quito. It will take us 20 minutes to get there. tickets are included. We will take the cable car and get to 4.100msnm. hiking trails, swing of Quito, vegetation and fauna of the andes mountains are part of this great adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Basilica del Voto Nacional, Carchi 122 y Venezuela., Quito 170150 Ecuador
This is the best representation of the new gotic architecture stile in Quito. Our guide will give you an explanation of the exterior of this builing and you'll have opportinity to go up to the towers. Right there an amazing view of Old town of Quito and other representative places of the city. Entrance fees are included.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quito Old Town, Quito Ecuador
Well Conserved Historic Center in South America. The independence square, monuments, catholic temples with different kind of art stiles, paintings, scultures, museums, colonial houses, are part of this heratige. A walking tour with our specialized guide will be the best opportunity to understand better history of the city and the country. We will suggest some great options for lunch in different restaurants with local cousine.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
The main objective is to rescue the ancestral worldview and the ethnological habitat of Mitad del Mundo. Some great experiments will help you to understand efects in the equator line. Entrance fees are included.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our private transportation will pick you up from your hotel according the established time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.