Private Antigua Guatemala Walking Tour
At Avem Travel we offer complete private tours and travel experiences in Guatemala that are unique and suited to our travelers' needs. In this Private Antigua Guatemala Walking Tour, like no other, you'll walk around the cobblestone streets as you discover the most emblematic landmarks in this beautiful colonial city.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require additional assistance with your tour.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cerro de la Cruz
- Entry/Admission - Casa Santo Domingo Museums
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de San Francisco El Grande
- Entry/Admission - La Recoleccion
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro de la Cruz, Antigua, Guatemala Al final de la 1ª Avenida Norte, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Here you'll appreciate an overlook of the beautiful colonial city of Antigua Guatemala and learn about the history of this iconic cross that sits on the side of one of many mountains that surround Antigua.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Casa Santo Domingo Museums, 3a Calle Oriente 28 Centro Histórico, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Admire the beautiful Colonial-, Pre-Colombian Arts-, and Silver- Museums, and many more surprises.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de San Francisco El Grande, Calle Oriente,1a Avenida Sur 7a, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Visit one of the most beautiful churches and convents in Antigua, with amazing gardens and relics that go 3 centuries behind in time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanque de la Union, Calle oriente 6a Centro Histórico, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Learn about the history of this iconic public laundry, which is also an amazing place to get pictures of your visit to Guatemala.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Plaza Central Park, Plaza Mayor City Center, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Here you'll admire the Central Park from a different perspective as you learn about how this colonial city was designed and built. You'll also appreciate the different sculptures that can be found in the park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: La Recoleccion, Calle Poniente at Calle de Recolectos 1, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
We'll appreciate another iconic convent, which is surrounded by beautiful gardens and ruins. This attraction is quite hidden and not many tourists get to see it when they visit Antigua.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Central Market Antigua, Antigva, Gvatemala, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
In this Market Visit you'll experience how locals sell and buy their products, such as local ingredients, as well as arts, crafts and other basic consumer goods.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Arco de Santa Catalina, 5a Avenida Norte 28, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Walk around the cobblestone streets of one of the most bustling streets in Antigua Guatemala, and learn about the history of the iconic Arc that stands gloriously across the streets.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Central Park, 4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/21/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Custom Pickup Spot Availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.