Private Appleton Estate Rum, YS Falls and Black River Tour
Appleton Estate, YS Water Falls and the Black River Safari Tour is an exciting combo package for a full day tour of the south coast. First tour the Appleton Estate Rum Factory after which you will take a trip to YS Falls for a cool refreshing swim and other activities plus lunch. Then relax and enjoy a boat ride up the Black River to see the native crocodiles and encounter nature at its best.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees(Appleton $30 per person, YS Falls $20 USD per person, Black River $20 USD per person)
- Entry/Admission - The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - Black River
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience, Nassau Valley, Siloah in St. Elizabeth, Santa Cruz Jamaica
Travelers will get a guided tour of the grounds of the estate. They will watch a short documentary about the company and the making of rum, then sample sugar cane and all the by-products. After a tour of the Factory and the warehouse where the rum barreled and stored, they move on to tasting 3 of the Appleton Rums.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Travelers will be driven across the grounds of the property over to the YS Falls & Park. There they can climb the falls assisted by guides, do rope swings, swim in different shallow sections, use the pools or just relax under the trees in the shade. There is also zip lining available and shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Black River Jamaica
Travelers will enjoy a 1 hour guided boat ride tour on the Black River to see the friendly crocodiles, different species of birds, vegetation, flora and fauna and learn the history of the Black River and the important role it played during the slavery days, in shaping the first town in Jamaica to received electricity and a lot more commodities.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Montego Bay Hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE NOTE: The Appleton Rum Estate is currently undergoing renovations and is closed for all tours. The estate is scheduled to reopen in October 2017.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks is required for travelers while being transported. Air conditioning will be used only if necessary. Seating capacity has been minimized in keeping with the social distancing protocol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.