Private Aqueduct to California Redwoods Hiking Tour
This amazing trail is cut into the mountain leading away from Warburton township. You will hike 7km through impressive walls of ferns on this section as well as the amazing flora and fauna that adorns the whole amazing trail.
This adventure is hands down better mid-week. On Weekends you’ll share the Redwood Forest with thousands of others …although you can look at them smugly knowing that you have been an intrepid adventurer to get there. Mid-week you can often be alone and therefore it’s completely worth taking days off from work.
You will then be collected from the Forest and transported back to Basecamp.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Map and Instructions
- Return transport from destination back to basecamp
What's excluded :
- Snacks - BYO Food and drink
After a 7km hike you will reach Cement Creek Rd. There are impressive walls of ferns on this section as well as the amazing flora and fauna that adorns the whole amazing trail.
You will then travel 650m down Cement Creek Rd and within minutes you’ll reach the California Redwood Forest. There are 1476 Redwood Trees (to be precise) and the forest is enchanting, as is Cement Creek running behind it. The trees are planted in perfect symmetry making for a surreal experience and Instagram fodder.
• O'Shannassy Trail, Yuonga Road, Warburton, Victoria Australia
Departure Point :Warburton Motel, 4 Donna Buang Rd, Warburton VIC 3799, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.