Private Arrival Transfer: Brussels Railway Station to Brussels by Business Car
Enjoy a relaxed, smooth and friendly transfer from Brussels Railway Station to your hotel in Brussels' city center by a private vehicle and reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed. Don't waste your time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange and make the best of your stay!
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur, 20 minutes waiting time
- Transport by private vehicle Mercedes E Class or similar
- One-way private transfer
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Enjoy a comfortable and a private transfer from Brussels Railway Station to Brussels City in an elegant and full equipped Mercedes Benz E class. Your knowledgeable driver will pick you up at your Brussels Railway Station in the agreed time and will bring you safely to Brussels City.
Your private driver speaks English and will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about the city.
Departure Point :
After you've collected your luggage, meet your Chauffeur at the Arrival's Hall. 20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherBrussel-Centraal, Carrefour de l'Europe, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Tour for 1 person 4/1/2021 - 7/1/2022
Tour for 3 people 4/1/2021 - 7/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Tour for 2 people 4/1/2021 - 7/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Brussels, Brussels - Your hotel or accommodation in Brussels City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.