Private Arrival Transfer: Chiclayo Airport to Hotel
Start your trip to Chiclayo with a private transfer from Capitán FAP José A. Quiñones Gonzáles International Airport to your Chiclayo hotel. Travel in the comfort of a private vehicle, and skip the taxi queues and shared shuttles. Service is available 24 hours a day.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer from airport to hotel
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on
- Transport by air-conditioned car, van or minivan (depending on the group size)
What's excluded :
- When you arrive at Chiclayo’s Capitán FAP José A. Quiñones Gonzáles International Airport (CIX), your private driver will take you to your Chiclayo hotel in air-conditioned comfort. The airport is an approximate 15-minute drive from central Chiclayo.
When making a booking, please provide all flight arrival details and full address of your accommodation. Your transfer will be confirmed instantly, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Price is per person, based on 4 or more adults per car/vehicle.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Transfer departs from Capitán FAP José A. Quiñones Gonzáles International Airport to selected hotels in Chiclayo center
AirportsCornel Ruiz Airport, Chiclayo Peru
Return Detail :Chiclayo, Chiclayo, Lambayeque Region - Selected hotels in Chiclayo center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on voucher under Important Information
- Price is per person, based on 4 or more adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.