Private Arrival Transfer Cruise terminal to London Hotel or London Airport
Private transfer service from your Cruise terminal to the destination of your choice. A driver will meet and greet you in the the arrivals hall of your Cruise terminal and assist with your luggage. We operate wide range of vehicles: Saloon Cars, MPVs, Executive vehicles, 8 seater Minivans and Luxury Coaches.
Enjoy the ride to your central London accommodation or Airport.
• Transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
• Comfortable ride to your destination.
• Driver will also help you with your luggage.
• Smart Drivers
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- One-way Arrival from Cruise to your destination
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Child seats (additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Excess waiting time
- Upon your arrival, a professional chauffeur will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall and holding a sign with the lead traveler's name printed on it. Proceed with a meet and greet by driver, who will ensure that you will receive the best customer care the entire way. T
Relax comfortably as the chauffeur loads your luggage into the trunk for you, ensuring you will not have to lift a finger. As you drive along London, admire the sights and views of the city, even perhaps picking out areas you look forward to exploring later into your vacation. Arrive at your accommodations in a timely manner and bid your driver farewell.
Departure Point :
Driver will meet the passengers at the arrivals hall.
PortsSouthampton Port - Cruise terminalDover Port - Cruise terminal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2019 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.