Private Arrival Transfer from Brussels Railway Station to Brussels by luxury car
Enjoy a relaxed, smooth and friendly transfer from
Brussels Railway Station to your hotel in Brussels' city center by a private vehicle and reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed. Don't waste your time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange and make the best of your stay!
per adult from
What's included :
- Luxury Mercedes Benz S Class or similar
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur, 20 minutes waiting time
- All station taxes, parking fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Enjoy a comfortable and a private transfer from
Brussels Train Station to Brussels City in an elegant and full equipped
Luxury car Mercedes Benz S Class or similar.
Our Chauffeurs will be waiting at your Hotel or accommodation in Brussels City. If there is a problem finding our Chauffeurs please contact the phone number shown on your voucher. This service is available 24/7, year-round.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at your Hotel or accommodation. In the confirmation you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
Departure Point :
20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherBrussel-Centraal, Carrefour de l'Europe, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Brussels Station -2 person 12/1/2017 - 6/29/2022
Brussels Station -1 person 12/1/2017 - 6/29/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Brussels Station -3 person 12/1/2017 - 6/29/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Brussels, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, passengers must provide train number and telephone number while abroad.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.