Private Arrival Transfer from Calgary Airport to Lake Louise
Don't go through all the hassle of waiting in a long taxi or shuttles queues and use our private, door to door airport transfer from Clgary Airport. A professional driver will meet you in the arrivals hall holding a plate with your name and take you directly to a designated place in Lake Louise.
Choose from two comfortable vehicles to suit your group size: sedan up to 3 people and minivan 4-7 passengers. Thanks to the car size variety, it is an ideal choice for individuals, families and bigger groups. Hope you will enjoy your stay in Lake Louise!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges
- Food and drinks
- With online booking, you can avoid long waiting in taxi queues. As soon as you arrive, your driver will be waiting for you with a welcome board and your name on it. Enjoy the comfort of a private transfer, which means that you will not share a car with anyone apart from your booking. The cars are maximum of 5 years old, drivers are elegant and helpful in order to make your ride as much enjoyable as it can be. Make your transfer also a part of your journey from the moment you arrive in Lake Louise.
Departure Point :
Your driver will be waiting for you 60 minutes from the moment a plane has landed in the arrivals hall, holding a plate with your name. We monitor flight delays to adjust pick-up time to them.
AirportsCalgary Intl Airport, 2000 Airport Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6Z8 Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/14/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Lake Louise, AB, Canada - Centrally located addresses in the city.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us if child seat/booster is needed at the time of the booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.