Private Arrival Transfer London Stansted Airport to Central London by Luxury Van
Arrive in the city in style and travel in a private luxury van with up to 6 people in your group from London Stansted (STN) Airport to your centrally located accommodation in London. Reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed and don't waste your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines upon your arrival in London.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way private transfer
- Airport/Departure Tax
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Your private driver will be waiting for you and your group (up top 6 people) at the arrival lounge at London Stansted STN Airport. Meet your driver right after picking up your luggage upon arrival. Your driver will be holding a sign with the name of the lead passenger in your group.
Enjoy a comfortable and relaxing transfer in a private luxury van with a multi-lingual speaking driver. Arrive in London in style and soak up the city's landscape while being driven from London Stansted (STN) Airport to your centrally located hotel in London. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange when traveling on public transportation and enjoy a private ride to your final destination in central London.
Departure Point :
After you've collected your luggage, meet your Chauffeur at the Arrival's Hall. 60 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherStansted Airport London (Stn), Stansted CM24 1QW, UK
Return Detail :London, London, England - Your hotel or accommodation in London City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Maximum of 6 passengers per booking
- The driver will wait 60 minutes after landing time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.