Private Arrival Transfer: Puerto Vallarta International Airport to Hotel (1 - 3)
For a hassle-free way to begin your vacation or business trip in Puerto Vallarta, book a private airport arrival transfer.
Avoid public transportation or long taxi lines with this convenient, door-to-door transportation service, which takes you from Puerto Vallarta International Airport to your hotel.
Transfer services are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
This private transfer is for individuals or private groups of up to 3 people.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- One-way private transfer (Only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional driver
What's excluded :
- This easy and efficient one-way private transfer picks you up at Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
Once you land, you will be welcomed by your experienced driver and driven directly to your hotel in one of the following zones: Puerto Vallarta Zone 1, Puerto Vallarta Zone 2, Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta, Palladium, Punta Mita, Sayulita or Guayabitos.
When making a booking, you just need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed at the time of booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Don't forget to book your airport departure transfer for your return trip!
Price is per vehicle.
Puerto Vallarta Zone 1 – Canto de Sol, Casa Velas, Costa Club Crown Paradise, Embarcadero, Fiesta Americana, Flamingos, Friendly, Hola Vallarta, Golden Crown, Hacienda Buenaventura, Hilton Vallarta, Holiday Inn, Krystal Vallarta, Las Palmas, Los Tules, Marriot, Mayan Palace, Melia, Now Amber, Plaza Pelicanos, Club Plaza Pelicanos, Grande Royal Pacífico, Secrets Vallarta, Sheraton, Sunset, Plaza Vamar Vallarta, Velas Vallarta, Villa de Palmar, Villa Vera, Villas de Canto de Sol, Villas Vallarta y West Inn.
Puerto Vallarta Zone 2— Best Western, Blue Chairs, Buenaventuras, Dreams Villa Magna, Garza Blanca, Gran Velas, Hard Rock, Hyatt Ziva, La Siesta, Los Arcos, Marival, Marival Residences, Mayan Palace, Nuevo Vallarta, Mesa del Mar, Musai Occidental Paradise, Village Pescador, Playa del Sol, Rosita San Marino, Sea Garden Suites, Emperador, Tropicana, Villa Premiere y Villa Varadero.
Nuevo Vallarta — Barcelo, Belair, Best Western Playa del Sol, Grande, Riu Jalisco, Riu Palace, Riu Vallarta, Royal Decameron, Samba, Villa del Palmar, Flamingos y Villa Estancia.
Nuevo Vallarta (Palladium) —Gran Palladium y Royal Suites.
Nuevo Vallarta Punta Mita — Four Seasons, Iberostar Punta Mita y St. Regis.
Nuevo Vallarta Sayulita – Lo de Marcos, San Pancho y Sayulita.
Nuevo Vallarta Guayabitos — La Peñita y Los Ayala.
Departure Point :Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport, Carretera a Tepic Km 7.5, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48311 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Price is per vehicle; maximum 3 passengers per vehicle
- Transportation included only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply
- It is very important that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details, as well as your Arrival Flight schedule, at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Some of the pictures are illustrative and could not match with vehicle available in destination
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.