Private Artisan Espresso, Gelato and Tiramisu Tasting Tour with a Local Foodie
Enjoy a must-do culinary experience on this espresso and gelato walking tour in Rome. Led by a food-loving guide, this private tour will teach you the secrets behind these Italian specialties. Learn about the coffee-roasting process as you visit the famous coffee shops Sant'Eustachio and Tazza d'Oro. Then, savor homemade tiramisu and delicious gelato at some of the best shops in town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting: Samples of espresso, gelato and tiramisu
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- We will explore and taste the world of italian gelato and coffe. Discovering the most traditional cafes and artisan gelato stores and pastries, we will spend 2 sweet hours in hard of the city centre.
Departure Point :Piazza della Minerva, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Good walking shoes suggested
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.