Private Aruba Segway Tour
This private tour is an easy, fun and totally different way to explore Aruba while gliding along on an eco friendly off-road Segway X2. Your two wheeled, self balancing, personal touring vehicle is the best way to privately tour Aruba. Hand pick the areas that you want to view and explore with your personal guide. Select all or a few of the west coast sights like Malmok Beach, Boca Catalina, California Dunes, Arashi Beach and the California Lighthouse to name a few. The Segway’s agility and easy maneuverability makes it fun for everyone!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional and friendly guide
- Guided tour with historical and cultural narration
- Use of Segway
- Use of security helmet
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Segway Aruba Tours, Palm Beach 55 South Beach Building #33, Noord Aruba
There is no better way to explore Aruba than on a private Segway Tour. Sightsee Aruba by riding on an all-terrain Segway X2 SE while taking in Aruba's famous white sand beaches, untouched nature and beautiful sights. Hand select the areas that you want to visit and explore them with a professional tour guide. You will receive a brief yet thorough orientation where you will become comfortable riding your Segway like a pro. Explore areas like Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach, the California Lighthouse, Dunes and other areas of interest in the morning or at sunset time! The choice is yours and the tour is completely private!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Malmok Beach, Malmok Beach, Aruba
Soak up the beautiful coastline as you cruise along this spectacular strip of beach on your Segway. Enjoy the villas of the rich and famous who have built their gorgeous homes in Malmok.
Pass By: Boca Cataavlina, L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
Sightsee past Boca Catalina cove where you can see more luxurious beachfront villas on the powder white sand beach.
Stop At: California Lighthouse, Northern Aruba North end of L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
Your Segway journey can continue all the way to the California Lighthouse ca. 1916 where the view of the island is spectacular. Your guide will escort you up to this beloved landmark and take the most perfect pictures of you and your companions with Aruba as your backdrop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: California Dunes, Noord Aruba
Located behind the California Lighthouse there is another amazing part of Aruba's unique natural wonders. The California Dunes are home to many of our burrowing owls locally called "Shoco". The Shoco are only found in Aruba and in 2012 these alluring birds have been officially recognized as Aruba's National Symbol.
Pass By: Arashi Beach, Arashi Aruba
A favorite hotspot "Arashi Beach Shack" located on another one of Aruba's spectacular beaches, can also be the background for a perfect vacation picture.
Departure Point :CocoDushi, Palm Beach, Noord, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
To confirm the hotel to arrange pick up time.Ports
- Aruba Ports Authority, L.G. Smith Boulevard 23, Oranjestad, Aruba
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age 10
- Weight - Minimum 55 lbs. Maximum 260 lbs.
- Close-toe shoes required
- Use of a backpack instead of handbag highly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable clothes and sunscreen
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.