Private Athens Wine Tour For Dedicated Wine Lovers
Enjoy a relaxing day with your friendly and knowledgeable English-speaking sommelier guide.
Taste top quality wines from award winning wineries and meet the winemakers themselves.
Treat yourself with the perfect getaway from Athens and experience the highlight of your vacation.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 8 wine tastings
- Pick up and drop off from hotel or central meeting point
- All admission fees and all tastings
- English speaking guide/wine expert
- Platter of local specialties and snacks
- Bottled mineral water and refreshments
- Cheese and snacks alongside wine tastings
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Attica, Attica
Attica region is one of the most significant winemaking areas of Greece for over 4000 years. According to the greek mythology Dionysus, the God of Wine, was a popular figure worshiped regularly in Attica. Indulge yourself with an outstanding wine tour guided by a dedicated wine expert/sommelier. Visit two of the most prestigious and well respected wineries that have proved that the region produces world class wines. Taste top quality wines from local varieties such as Savatiano, Malagouzia, Roditis, Assyrtiko and Agiorgitiko as well as the well known traditional wine, Retsina. Experience the perfect combination of wine, gastronomy, culture and stunning landscapes. Departure 9.30 am: Departure from Athens, enjoying having a sommelier sharing its knowledge of Attica region and its wines. First Winery Arrival at the first winery where you will have the opportunity to visit both the wine cellars and the vineyard. The whole wine making process will be explained. Taste 6-8 different wines. Second Winery and Lunch Second winery with a visit of the vineyard. Taste three different wines and enjoy a light lunch. Drive Back Stops at some scenic viewpoints for gorgeous memory pictures. Return at pick up point at 15.30-16.00.
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Plateia Syntagmatos, Athina, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in AthensAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.