Private Atlas day trip with locals & Camel ride.
Let yourself be tempted by a trip in full Berber nature, away from the bustle of Marrakesh city. Explore the beauty of Atlas Mountains nature with a local guide, gain the opportunity for a camel ride, learn about Berber culture and get the experience of visiting a local house to try a traditional lunch and tea. See the locals lifestyle and their great hospitality in person.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- comfortable transport from and back to your Hotel in Marrakech by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide.
- Camel ride.
- Lunch - Tradidional Berber lunch slow cooked on fire
- Berber tea.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ouirgane Day Trip, Ouirgane, Morocco
You will be picked up from Jemaa el-fnaa square front of Argana Cafe in Marrakesh center at 9:00am. There is about 90 min drive to Ouirgane village (almost 1000 M ATLD). You will be able to see Berber villages all over the road. The first stop will be for a camel ride and a cup of mint tea, afterward visit cooperative Argan oil to see how Berber women produce bio products using Argan to help their own families. keep driving to Ouirgane village crossing the Green Valley (Asni), drive to the wonderful landscape and after you arrive to the village, start hiking for about 90-120 min over multi green landscapes and Berber old houses. Go to explore the great hospitality of Berber culture by a delicious traditional meals (traditional cooking) in a local house with traditional drinks. After lunch walk back about 30 min to your transport minivan.
Transfer back to Marrakesh.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :1: 11 Derb Zaari, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
2: Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients from the famous Jamaa el-Fna square. Front of Argana cafe.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.