Private Auschwitz Tour from Warsaw
Nowadays safe travelling should be a priority for everyone. That is why we offer a private tour to Auschwitz - Birkenau Memorial which starts from Warsaw. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel, you will travel only with your group, no other people will be added to travel in the car with you. At Auschwitz Memorial you will take part in a guided tour which can consist of maximum 15 people. The number of visitors in the Museum is very limited.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Tickets for the guided tour at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum
What's excluded :
- We understand how important it is nowadays to travel in a safe way. That is why you will have private car transportation with private chauffeur. Our cars are disinfected on a daily basis, hand sanitizers are available. Our drivers wear face masks and we ask our clients to do so as well for the safety of all of us.
Departure Point :
Meeting in the lobby of your hotel in Warsaw. The driver will have a board with your name.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Warsaw, Poland - We drop you off at your hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are required for our drivers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.