Private Bagan and a boat trip to KyaukguUmin Cave
Explore the ancient archeological site of Bagan and learn about the area's history during this full-day tour. Visit the Payathonzu Pagoda, a complex of three connected shrines, the Tayok Pye Pagoda in the Minnanthu village, and take a boat ride to Kyaukgu Umin to see the temple built into the cliff. End the tour with a boat ride back to Bagan just as the sun is setting over the horizon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Morning visit to Minanthu village to see Payathonzu Pagoda means "three pagodas" is a complex of three interconnected shrines, and then next to TayokPye Temple, a large temple in Minnanthu. In the afternoon return to Bagan for a rest before transfer to Ayeyar jetty to take about two hours boat trip to KyaukguUmin, Rock Cave Tunnel. This temple is chosen to be built in on a deep ravine site. The temple is built into the cliff side and consists of a high ground story surmounted by two receding terraces on which stands a small pagoda. You can climb on top of the temple. Late afternoon go back to Bagan by boat and enjoy sunset selected by your guide for the best view.
Departure Point :Hotel in Bagan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.