Private Bagan Excursion to Sale and Mount Popa Full Day
This 1-day excursion Bagan – Mount Popa provides a boat trip tour combine with an excursion to Sale town and Mount Popa to visit Yoke Sone Monastery and the extinct volcano with spectacular views we also have chance to challenge ourselves by conquer 777 step to the shrine on the top of the peak. We also have chance to visit some local villages to know more about the daily lives of local people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Depart your hotel in Bagan and transfer to the wharf. You then take a private boat for a down -stream journey on the Irrawaddy River (it takes us from 2 to 3 hours depending on river conditions) to Sale town, then one that developed during the late Bagan era. Visit the Yoke Sone Monastery with its outstanding woodcarvings on the outside of the building.
Travel by van to Mount Popa (65 km and takes us 1.5 hour), an extinct volcano with spectacular views. Its shrine is dedicated to animist spirits known as “Nats” and you will have chance to challenge yourselves to climb the 777 steps to the shrine at the top of the peak. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Return to Bagan and photo stop at a local village and a toddy palm plantation. Lunch is included. Trip ends at your hotel in Bagan.
Departure Point :Hotel in Bagan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.