Private Baños Excursion 2 days /1 night
Baños de Agua Santa is a small town that rises between the central Andes and the Amazon of Ecuador, eight kilometers from the crater of the Tungurahua volcano and 30 minutes from Ambato.
In this tour enjoy a beautiful landscape along the avenue of the volcanoes, the experience of the Cotopaxi National Park.
The next day visit the Cascades route, admire the impressive Pailon del Diablo Waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private English guide
- Accomodation 1 night
- Entrance Cotopaxi National Pak, Pailon del diablo, End of the world swing
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cotopaxi National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pailon del Diablo (Devil's Cauldron)
What's excluded :
- Lunchs and dinners
Day 1: Full day Cotopaxi National Park- Baños
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
he Cotopaxi National Park is a protected area of Ecuador,
Its ecosystem is home to several tree species, especially pine trees, which makes the place a unique place in South America as it reminds more of an alpine forest than an forest of the Andes.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Htl. Alisamay or similar
Day 2: Waterfall Route- "End of the world swing"-Quito
Stop At: Pailon del Diablo (Devil's Cauldron), Rio Verde - 18Km From Banos, Banos Ecuador
The Waterfall Route in Baños is recognized as one of the most important tourist attractions in Ecuador. This route is named after the Pastaza Corridor, for having a series of waterfalls that form impressive landscapes and are the center of attention of tourists, it also has ecological trails and suspension bridges.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Banos, Banos, Tungurahua Province
The best place to observe the Tungurahua Volcano is undoubtedly the Tree House in Baños Ecuador, located in the Runtún hamlet at 2660 meters above sea level.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please give the information where you need your pick up
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/24/2019 - 12/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.